FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8
Doors open for campers to drive on site.
7:00 pm – Spencer Keizer
8:30 pm – Ess O Ess
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9
12 pm – Doors open for public; campers to drive on site: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
3:30 pm – Damon Robinson
4:15 pm – Bradley Palermo
7:00 pm – Cuddle Party
7:45 pm – Swords of Fatima
8:30 pm – Jesika Von Rabbit
9:15 pm – Parade Fashion Show winner announced
9:30 pm – Dead Poet Society
10:30 pm – Lujuria
1:30 pm – Bradley Riot
2:15 pm – Annachristie Sapphire
3:00 pm – The Shade Asked the Shadow
12 pm – DJ Cottontail
11:00 pm – Dave Catching / Kate McCabe / Kim Green
5:00 pm – Main fire lit — Steve Gregoropoulos on piano
5:30 pm – Parade begins and ends at fire ring
6:00 pm – IgNight flow performs around fire
6:30 pm – Burning of the Devils
12:30 pm – Kevin Stetz
1:45 pm – Celestial Mind
2:30 pm – Megan Hutch
3:20 pm – Regal Pooch
4:15 pm – Finger Prince
7:30 pm – Trumpets of the Young
8:15 pm – Cody White & the Easy Ride
9:05 pm – Killjoi
10:00 pm – The Flusters
Camping out at Quema? please read the following carefully:
- Each camping attendee must have their own ticket for entrance—a camping pass is an additional $20 per tent/site.
- CHECK IN TIMES: All on-site camping opens Saturday at 12:00pm. Cars allowed on-site UNTIL 3:00pm (then need to be moved to parking area)—if arriving later, items must be carried in from parking area. Early arrival is highly recommended.
- Limited Trailer Space Available—must email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation and check for availability no later than December 1. No hook-ups are available.
- We are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items. All campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No pets will be allowed in the campground.
The Joshua Tree Retreat Center also has lodging available, please check their website for more information or to book directly.
Any questions? Please email us.